17 June 2006

World Cup Sponsors...


Adidas, Budweiser, Ayaya (?), Coca-Cola, Continental tyres, Deutschetelekom, Emirates Airline, Fujifilm, Gillette, Hyundai, Mastercard, McDonalds, Philips, Toshiba.

Not one of these is a company I pretty much ever use, except by accident, ie my boss rather sarcastically bought me a razor for my birthday, or buying a secondhand tv. Kind of annoying that I can't actively boycott any of them, but I'm getting over it.

I guess it affects some people, but I don't know who. Do you? Does anyone out there actually buy a chocolate bar because of the pretty girl in the advert. I guess they must. Weird.

Anyway, death to the corporate whores who've nicked all the fans' tickets, and mine's a Guinness. I know they sponsor the Rugby, but I've been conveniently ignoring that for years, and anyway, Guinness Is Good For You.

Mixed message mod out.



1 comment:

thisismarcus said...

What's going on in the picture there?